AEA Aerospace group, part of the Nova Group of companies, is an Australian owned company dedicated to the service and support of the strategic and specialised capabilities.
AEA provides specialist support and service solutions for fixed & rotary wing aircraft. AEA is a market leader in the design, manufacture, certification and integration of special mission, role and aeromedical systems for aircraft. Aeronautical Engineers Australia has over 25 years of experience conducting detail design, certification, test and evaluation on a wide range of aircraft and systems with bespoken and in service solutions around Australia.
AEA provides the following services:
- Complete aircraft design, flight testing and certification;
- Design and build capability through strategic manufacturing alliances;
- Fatigue and Damage Tolerance analysis;
- Finite Element Modelling and Structural Analysis;
- 3D CAD design (across a range of software platforms);
- Night Vision Goggle testing and implementation;
- Target towing design, installation and flight testing;
- Aircraft loading systems, trimsheets and re-weighs;
- Aero-medical interior fit outs and zero-lift stretcher loading systems;
- Hardened cockpit door design and manufacture;
- Aerial surveillance system design, installation and approval;
- Design of repairs and alterations to aircraft;
- Regulatory approval in the disciplines of structures, mechanical and electrical systems, avionics, power plants, propellers and flight test projects; and
- Racing car roll cage approvals.
AEA can also design compliant repairs and modifications for foreign registered aircraft for submission to local airworthiness authorities for approval.